Monday, December 11, 2006

Monday Check - In

November 20 Check-In
206


December 11 Check-In
202


Weekly Caloric Intake and Exercise Log
While I continue to log every calorie in (food consumed) and calorie out (toil and sweat) on www.calorieking.com, I won't bore you with the play by play day by day, but will instead dazzle you with these little stats:


Tuesday, December 4 through Monday, December 11
1400-1850 calories per day
60 minutes cardio on the Nautilus Tread Climber and 100 crunches per day

That's what I'm talkin' about! So, it looks like I'm averaging a weight loss of about 1.0 - 1.5 pounds a week and while that wouldn't keep me above the yellow line on "The Biggest Loser" I'm content with the progress. Content and hopeful in that this might be the time when Phatgirl finally sheds the surplus. And on that happy thought I'm calling it a night Boys and Girls.

1 comment:

jeanne said...

I don't care about the yellow line. You are moving in the right direction and if you keep doing what you are doing, you WILL make it. Don't let anything sidetrack you or the PLEASURE I hope you are taking in your progress! because you are inspiring a lot of people.