Friday, August 25, 2006

Songs for Strolling

Feel free to click on this amazingly altered image to go through what tunes are playing on Phatgirl's Ipod Nano. Most of the time I walk to a wide-range of music including Christian, R&B, Motown, Rock, Pop, and a little Alternative, but I enjoy a heavy dose of NPR now and again. Some of my favorite NPR series are Driveway Moments, Food, Hidden Kitchens, On Words with John Ciardi, Present at the Creation, Religion, This I Believe, Wait Wait...Don't Tell Me! and from PBS, Bill Moyers: On Faith and Reason. My current audiobook playing is Dean Koontz' "The Husband." I just finished the audiobook version of Steve Martin's comedic essays "Pure Drivel" that had me laughing enough that I began to draw concerned glances from passerbys.

Enjoy!

No comments: